Further and higher education
Marketing services for further and higher education organisations and associated bodies.
Effective marketing is the key to further education organisations engaging with stakeholders. Key clients we have worked for include:
- 157 Group
- Ashridge Management School
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM)
- Centre for Excellence in Leadership (CEL)
- Helena Kennedy Foundation
- Kingston University
- Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS)
- National Foundation for Educational Research (NFER)
- North Hertfordshire College
- Institute for Learning (IfL)
- Quality Improvement Agency (QIA)
- Women's Leadership Network
Our services include:
- marketing and communications strategy and creating communications plans
- member case studies to articulate the benefits of membership
- member magazine and newsletter production
- annual reports and strategy document creation and design
- brochure and newsletter design for print and online
- copywriting for press releases, brochures, websites, blogs and email campaigns
- PR and media relations
- email marketing
- content plans for blogs and press releases
- articles for publication
- branding and logo design
- website design with special member-only areas
- SEO (Search engine optimisation)
- Event planning and exhibition graphics
- and much more.
We can work with and support an existing marketing team or provide a complete outsourced marketing service. In addition we have a wide range of highly qualified associates to provide complementary services such as photography and video production, print, exhibition stands and database and app designs.
To find out how we can help you call us today on 01707 392552.